Sunday 16 February 2014

ESAD Occasions Catalogue Blog Hop


Hi guys! I'm super excited today to be participating in my very first blog hop. I'm the final stop on the ESAD Occasions Catalogue blog hop for 2014.

What is ESAD?

ESAD
stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.

So if
you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to leave me a comment with your email address then I'll contact you with information on how to join our group.

I joined this group shortly after I joined Stampin' Up! and it has provided me with so much support and inspiration that I cannot recommend it enough to any demonstrator who has yet to jump on this happy band wagon.

Now as I mentioned I'm the last stop on the hop, so if you came to this post from Paula Reid's Blog I hope you've enjoyed the journey. If not make sure to check out her page and I'll list all the demonstrators involved at the end of this post so if you stumbled across my post first you can see everything all these talented ladies created.

For this blog hop we've all chosen a different product or bundle from the 2014 Occasions Catalogue to showcase and I selected the new Hardwood Background Stamp. I created two cards and a layout using this stamp. The first card I simply used the stamp as (surprise, surprise) the background, on the second card I used it to paper piece a background and on the layout I used it for colour blocking and embellishments. I've tried to use different colour schemes on all three projects to highlight the versatility of this stamp. It never ceases to amaze me that by simply changing the colour of the paper or ink you can completely transform the look and feel of a stamped image. Any hoo, that's enough ranting from me, on to what you came to see...





I'm loving the look of this stamp on coloured card stock using the Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad. Have I convinced you yet that you need this stamp? If not, see it this card tips the scales for you...





 

What do you think of my kitty on the Hardwood fence? It's my first attempt at punch art and I'm pretty happy with it. Has it helped you decide if you have to have this stamp or are you still sitting on the fence? If so hopefully this layout will cinch the deal and have you rushing out to buy this stamp from your friendly Stampin' Up! demonstrator!







I hope you've enjoyed your journey around our blogs and have found lots things to inspire you in your crafting endeavours with the awesome products available from now until June 30th in the 2014 Occasions Catalogue. If you haven't already seen all the blogs make sure to grab yourself a cuppa and take the time to check them all out starting with the the lovely Jenny Hayward. These are a very talented bunch of demonstrators!











11.  Ann Gelach













24.  Paula Reid

25.  Angela Harders (you are here)


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed the hop! Feel free to leave me a comment if you want to know any details about any of the products used in this post, I haven't listed them all individually as I normally do just because there are more projects in this post than I normally include in one posting and the list would be super long and quite boring to look at when there's so much eye candy on offer. Happy crafting!

Cheers
Ange


19 comments:

  1. Love them all. thank you so much for sharing them with us all

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the way you have used it for your scrapbooking page-it is a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the stamp on the scrapbooking page in the bright colours! I've got some scrapping to do and you've inspired me to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects Angela. I love how you have shown the versatility of this stamp. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so wonderful Angela, This stamp is the first on my wish list, I love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love how you have used the Hardwood Background stamp Angela.
    Thanks for sharing and the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your creations! I especially love the use of the stamp set to make a fence for your punch art card! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these and have just ordered that stamp set last night !! Love how the first card looks as if it had been embossed - 3 D . Is it just stamped in White Craft or have you heat embossed to achieve this effect ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, it's just White Craft Ink, I found using it on the darker card stock does give an awesome finish without the effort of embossing. That said, I can't wait to try embossing using this stamp.
      Cheers Ange

      Delete
  9. Terrific projects! Thanks for sharing your scrapbook page - that's awesome, but I especially love the cat on the fence! I can't believe that's your first time doing punch art - and the fence is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work Angela. Loved how each of your projects with so different using the same stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love that fence - perfect for punch art! You've inspired me to mount this stamp set and get stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW love this background stamp, and what you have done is amazing thank you for being part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice showcase of this stamp. Love your LO especially!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all your encouraging comments ladies, this was my first time involved in a blog hop and I think I'm addicted. I absolutely loved it, when's the next one?!?
    Cheers Ange

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved your punch art - very clever & cute. Wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow you have been busy. Lots of great ideas. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - you've been very busy! Love how you've used this background stamp. I didn't think I needed it until I saw your projects. Very inspirational :-)

    ReplyDelete